Help us help the future with innovative energy and water management solutions! As a member of the Deal Response Team you will gather, develop and create product and solution content information that will ultimately be assembled into a compelling and competitive Itron offerings.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and adapt baseline (boilerplate) response framework documents and tailor to Itron’s customers specific requests.
- Prepare and support complex system pricing requirement that include Itron solutions and 3rd party solutions.
- Capable of providing adhoc and financial modeling on complex deals.
- Support and contribute to related technical writing requirements portions of RFX and help insure pricing and commercial aspects align to the overall response.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives that deliver value to the Deal Team and Itron as a whole.
- Manage iterative pricing and commercial content from draft, control to final copies that follow Itron corporate brand guidelines.
- Support and contribute ideas to new content areas
- Collaborate with other team members and subject matter experts in expressing the value of our solutions and offers in proposed content
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field, or equivilant experience. Finance or Accounting majors preferred.
Travel: 1 – 10%
Physical Demands: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.
Itron is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, veteran status, disability, genetic information, gender identity or other characteristics protected by law. If you require an accommodation in order to apply to this position, please contact your local recruiting representative at 1-800-635-5461 or email [email protected]
Itron enables utilities and cities to safely, securely and reliably deliver critical infrastructure services to communities in more than 100 countries. Our portfolio of smart networks, software, services, meters and sensors helps our customers better manage electricity, gas and water resources for the people they serve. By working with our customers to ensure their success, we help improve the quality of life, ensure the safety and promote the well-being of millions of people around the globe. Itron is dedicated to creating a more resourceful world. Join us: www.itron.com.
Click Here To Apply