DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is a global technology solutions company that specializes in digital strategy, design, transformation and support. Utilizing expertise from six unique DMI Groups, in the areas of AI & Analytics, Commerce, Experience, Managed Services, Transformation, and Government, DMI delivers intelligent digital transformation solutions that meet organizations where they are. Born digital, DMI has been delivering mission-critical, enterprise grade solutions since 2002 for over a hundred Fortune 1000 enterprises and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI has grown to 2,000+ employees globally and has been continually recognized by top industry analysts as market leader as well as a Top Place to Work by the Washington Post. DMInc.com| Careers | Twitter | LinkedIn |Facebook
About the Opportunity:
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a Mobile Analyst.
Our managed services business needs a Mobile Analyst I to join our staff. We are looking for a highly organized and efficient person to provide end user support for our managed services operation. The successful candidate will answer phone calls, provide support using chat functionality, and resolve tickets and orders. When necessary, the Mobile Analyst I will cross-train and participate in other responsibilities of the Contact Center team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create tickets for MACD requests (moves, adds, changes, and disconnects).
- Work and resolve tickets following procedures outlined in a knowledgebase.
- Answer inbound phone calls.
- Respond to voicemails.
- Answer inbound chats.
- Maintain satisfactory quality assurance scores.
- Assist other teams with overflow work.
Education and Years of Experience:
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience working for a mobile carrier such as Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, & Sprint is preferred
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Ability to work overtime to complete projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Multitasking skills and ability to keep up in a fast-paced work environment.
- The ability to utilize critical thinking to complete tasks.
- Ability to work independently without relying on significant management oversight.
- Proficiency to use Microsoft Office products.
- Experience working for a mobile carrier or equivalent.
- Proficiency in typing, expected minimum of 40 words per minute
- Ability to work in an office environment.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to utilize a keyboard and mouse.
- Ability to work in front of a computer screen for long periods of time.
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Hours: 9am-5:30pm with some weekend flexibility
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help met various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
- Community – Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community.
- Convenience/Concierge – Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience.
- Development – Annual Performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development.
- Financial – Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee.
- Recognition – Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness – Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options.
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company. The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. DMI maintains a drug-free workplace.
Click Here To Apply