Blue Mountain Minerals, the largest producer of limestone and dolomite products in Northern California, is looking for a lab technician for its quarry in Columbia, California. This is an opportunity for a full-time, entry-level technician who is interested in learning new skills and responsibilities in a rural setting with cultural and recreational opportunities.
Pay rate commensurate with experience. Benefits include medical, dental, and life insurance, paid holidays and paid time off, and 401k+match. Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug screen, physical and a lifting evaluation. Relocation will not be considered.
The successful candidate will be responsible for learning all sampling and laboratory procedures and mastering all quality control/quality assurance measures for the company. Based on aptitude, the job could evolve to also include environmental and regulatory compliance work.
· Excellent attention to details and procedures
· High personal integrity and honesty
· Ability to follow directions exactly
· Laboratory, quality control, and/or quality assurance experience
· Shift work: must be able to work nights and weekends
· Excellent reading comprehension, writing, and computer skills
· Ability to lift 75 pounds and work in all weather conditions in a normal production environment
· High School diploma and transcript
· Be energetic and self-motivating
High standards of safety for self and others
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $21.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- One location
Click Here To Apply