Avolta provides sustainable-living solutions to homeowners and companies throughout the country. Our team of experts and innovators provide world-class solutions including solar technologies, water capture and filtration systems, smart home security tools, insulation and roofing improvements, energy-efficient appliances, and more. We exist to cultivate a brighter future for our tens of thousands of customers and for our more than 500 dedicated team members.
The Installation Team Staff is an integral member of the team, responsible for helping deliver excellent customer experience in a timely manner and ensuring our customers’ concerns are addressed, questions answered, and that they are delighted, while scheduling and actioning on solar projects just prior and post installation. This would be a fantas1c role for someone who has been a field technician or installer and ready to move into an office / internal role. Likewise, it would be a great fit for someone with previous experience in solar opera1ons, or construc1on-related experience especially electrical.
- Provides support and communication with Homeowners and Avolta installation crews during and after the installation of photovoltaic systems.
- Finding immediate solutions for urgent needs in the field
- Provides support to field crews who are installing residential solar systems.
- Develop a relationship with our key installers, and learn their CRMs to align on communication.
- Logs notes on all customer installations in our Customer Relations Management System and follows up on tasks until each installation is complete.
- Escalates issues as necessary to other teams.
- Arrange inspections as needed to complete installations
- Provide guidance to customers and crews needing to contact other parts of the company.
- Strives towards meeting group and individual metrics and targets, including total turn times, total volumes, as well as individual quarterly key performance indicators
- Performs other functions as may be assigned by the Team Leader and/or Director
- Complies at all times with the Environment, Health, Safety, and Quality Standards, Rules and Regulations
- Understanding and awareness of customer and crew needs and willingness to act on the urgency of the requests. Our prefect candidate should possess and exhibit a passion for excellence.
- Communication, customer and crew focus, attention to detail, continuous learning, decision making, policies, processes and procedures, product knowledge and quality
- Systematic problem-solving, planning, prioritization and goal setting
- A few years minimum work experience
- Excellent Communication Skills in English
- Excellent diagnostics capabilities, analytical skills, and able to work in a team and under pressure.
- Excellent skills in recording tasks and follow up actions.
- Proficient in MS Office / Google Suite and general software literacy.
- Previous solar experience HIGHLY DESIRABLE.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field
- Existing knowledge of solar PV systems, batteries and/or electrical systems.
- Any quality training certification (PMP, six sigma, blackbelt, etc.)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
$15 – $20 hourly or equivalent salaried compensation is based upon experience. Avolta offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, dental, PTO and paid company holidays. We recently moved to our new Orem headquarters with an in-house fitness center, snacks & drinks and a fun, competitive environment with team and individual performance incentives and contests.
Job Type: Full-time or Salary
Click Here To Apply