D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Division HR Coordinator / Executive Assistant. The right candidate will be responsible for handling all aspects of Human Resources and payroll at the division level. Serve as liaison between Corporate and Division. Provide executive assistance to the Division President.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Process and handle new hires, including orientation and reference checks, and help train new staff
- Make managers aware of company policies relating to certain management responsibilities
- Assist current employees by answering employee questions concerning benefits and HR policies, administering worker’s comp, and ensuring that all HR regulations are followed
- Oversee division payroll. Process salary increases, bonuses, commissions, transfers, promotions and terminations
- Handle confidential and non-routine information
- Maintain division organizational chart
- Act as a project manager for special projects, at the request of the Division President, which may include; planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, organizing company-wide event
- Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings, travel and department activities for all members of the Senior Management Team
- Handle purchasing duties such as selecting vendors, negotiating contracts and establishing inventory levels with respect to the management of the office
- Ensure compliance with and provide legal postings for the Construction, Sales, and division offices
- Set office policies and duties
Education and/or Experience
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must work independently with minimal guidance and manage workload/priorities as appropriate
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data
- Knoweldge of MS Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint and PeopleSoft
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America‘s Builder.
Come follow our newest Open Jobs on Twitter and like us on Facebook!
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: Florida-Fort Myers
Organization: Home Builder
Job Posting: May 3, 2021, 4:18:01 PM
Click Here To Apply