Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Benefit plan package
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Associate Compassion Fund
- Associate Discounts
- Identity theft protection
- Pet savings and insurance plans
- Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
- Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption Benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
- Voluntary STD and LTD Responsibilities
Conducts various health-screening tests on associates.
- Greets associates at the beginning of shift to take temperature and ask the required screening questions.
- Perform the COVID-19 test as required by the state.
- Maintains screening logs for documentation.
- Maintains accurate COVID-19 related documentation.
- Communicates effectively and provides excellent customer service.
- Responsible for reporting requirement to the Department of Health as assigned
- Completes other duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: $28.00 – $34.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Click Here To Apply