Family Medical Center of Michigan, Inc. has a great full time opportunity for an experienced Dental Assistant for our Adrian, MI location.
The Dental Assistant performs those duties which assist the Dental Director, Dentists, and hygienists in the care and treatment of patients. The dental assistant will also perform duties in the field of reception, chair side assisting, inventory and records.
This position may travel to our Temperance location on occasion.
Monday – Friday, no weekends, evenings, Holidays off.
Education, Experience and Other:
· Graduation from a recognized Dental Assistant Program.
· X-ray certified
· Previous experience desired
· Bi-lingual a plus
Family Medical Center of Michigan is an EEO/AA/ADA/D/V Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Dental Assisting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dental Assistant education (Preferred)
- X-Ray Certification (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply