Client Services Business Systems Analyst IV
MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Inc. is looking for extraordinary people to join our team!
Why join MedImpact? Because our success is dependent on you; innovative professionals with top notch skills who thrive on opportunity, high performance, and teamwork. We look for individuals who want to work on a team that cares about making a difference in the value of healthcare.
At MedImpact, we deliver leading edge pharmaceutical and technology related solutions that dramatically improve the value of health care. We provide superior outcomes to those we serve through innovative products, systems, and services that provide transparency and promote choice in decision making. Our vision is to set the standard in providing solutions that optimize satisfaction, service, cost, and quality in the healthcare industry. We are the premier Pharmacy Benefits Management solution!
This individual will serve as technical member of the client team. They will ensure timely, accurate service delivery as liaison between assigned client(s), client team members, and IT staff.
What You Get To Do:
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to create best-in-class solutions that integrate technology, information, and business processes
- Matches appropriate technology solutions to business needs
- Identifies, plans, develops, implements, and maintains business systems solutions that support client operational needs
- Maintains current understanding of client file layouts, relationships, & logic and how they operate in MedImpact business applications
- Provides technical consultation to the client team and related internal stakeholders
- Writes detailed descriptions of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify business systems
- Translates requirements into business, system & functional requirements and partners with IT Developers in translating requirements into design specifications
- Develops queries to research, gather data and identify solutions
- Performs various types of analysis related to business and system changes/enhancements (gap, impact, risk etc.)
- Actively participates in the creation and monitoring of service and trouble requests from creation to implementation
- Creates and maintains related documentation/material pertinent to identified changes, such as work, data or process flows, analytical reports, decision support structures, use cases, as well as business rules, report design/mock-ups, etc
- Ensures that the systems section of the client MedManual is current and properly documented
- Creates and maintains project plans including task identification, prioritization, sequencing of project tasks, test plans, and user acceptance testing
- Participates in developing and executing communication and training plans relevant to implemented changes
- Utilizes planning, prioritizing, and organizational skills to ensure timely deliverables, high levels of quality, and efficient use of resources to achieve reporting timeliness and accuracy
- Maintains commitment to operational goals in the face of obstacles
- Collaborates and cultivates positive relationships with internal and external customers through delivery of sustainable, measurable, accurate, reliable, and timely results that meet or exceed customer expectations
- Promptly responds to service failures, resolves issues, and escalates concerns as appropriate
- Promotes continuous improvement by ensuring adherence to quality principles
- Seeks out and actively participates in business initiatives that contribute to service excellence
- Actively participates in continued professional development to stay up to date on the latest technical and information management enhancements and data management best practices
Education and/or Experience
For consideration candidates will need a Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university and four (4) to six (6) years of related experience required in Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM), Pharmacy, Managed Healthcare or similar role; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office / Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and Outlook to create complex documents, manage schedules, and analyze data. Business user of multiple software applications/processing systems
- Working knowledge of key business application such as SQL coding, Oracle forms, Golden 32, MedOptimize, Visio, knowledgeable of UNIX operating systems
Other Skills and Abilities
- Ability to effectively balance a high volume of work and a variety of tasks; ability to prioritize urgent issues effectively
- Strong analytic, verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with high degree of accuracy and organizational skills
- Able to effectively work as a team player as well as independently
- Excellent investigative, problem resolution, judgment and decision- making skills required
- Excellent presentation and consultative skills, working with internal and external clients at various levels in the organization
This position requires domestic travel of up to 20% of the time.
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Wellness Programs
- Paid Time Off / Company Paid Holidays
- 401K with Company match
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
This position is eligible for Employee Referral Bonus at Level II
To explore all that MedImpact has to offer, and the greatness you can bring to our teams, please submit your resume to www.medimpact.com/careers
MedImpact, is a privately-held pharmacy benefit manager (PBM) headquartered in San Diego, California. Our solutions and services positively influence healthcare outcomes and expenditures, improving the position of our clients in the market. MedImpact offers high-value solutions to payers, providers and consumers of healthcare in the U.S. and foreign markets.
To perform this job successfully, the successful candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Click Here To Apply