For this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: JOPLIN,MO,US |
Intrado’s Interactive Services group is seeking a qualified Client Quality Assurance Specialist. This position requires the individual to work both independently and collaboratively with a team when needed. The core focus of this role is to focus on improving QA standards, processes, and the quality of work done by the remote content migration team. The applicant should possess the following traits:
- Ability to take initiative
- Leadership qualities
- Attention to Detail
Additional focus on:
- Execute and maintain test plans for the Content Migration process. Perform content migration as needed as part of daily workload.
- Identify, analyze, and document defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in work completed by remote team.
- Compare test execution to specifications and documentation.
- Document, track, and communicate test pages, results, analysis, and unresolved problems to manager.
- Maintain online project management tool for multiple projects.
- Analyze, test, document, and verify client platform change requests (defects, enhancements, new features etc.).
- Collaborate with remote Content Migration team and manager through all stages of the Project lifecycle.
- Maintain test procedures for proper quality analysis of work done by remote team, and accompanying documentation.
- Participate in planning sessions to optimize remote team and ensure our processes line up with other departments.
- Associates degree from an accredited college or university with major case work in computer science, MIS or a related field required. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Computer Science, MIS, or related field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business to business technical support environment required.
- Minimum 1-year notification systems or internal notification systems experience is preferred.
- Minimum 1-year experience working in healthcare or technical industries preferred.
- Minimum 1-year application testing/quality assurance experience preferred.
- Time spent in pursuit of an advanced degree (e.g. Junior/Senior year of a Bachelor’s, etc.) may be substituted in lieu of equivalent work experience requirements.
- Minimum two years of experience in business operations with an emphasis on testing or process/procedural documentation preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, and Excel is required.
- Basic understanding of programming language (e.g., XML) is preferred
- Minimum two years’ experience with an online project management tool (e.g. JIRA, Teamwork) preferred.
- Hiring pay rate starts at $16.50 and will be dependent on experience, education, skills and abilities of the applicant. This position may be eligible for premium pay.
In addition to a compensation plan commensurate with this role, Intrado offers a comprehensive benefits package, including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, and flexible spending accounts.
Click Here To Apply