GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles and Responsibilities
- From detailed instructions, set up or modify equipment, calibrate and operate equipment (mainly routine tests & manufacturing operations).
- Maintain accurate records of the work performed and other records as may be required by management.
- Perform routine experiments and troubleshooting. Adjust variables as directed, take specified data, and escalate equipment irregularities to the attention of the supervisor.
- Responsible for the maintenance of standard equipment and facilities.
- Associates degree (or local equivalent 2 year degree) and 3 or more years technical experience, or a High School diploma (or local equivalent) and 5 or more years technical experience.
- Proficiency to understand and interpret basic written technical information.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with limited direction and information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Engineering or Technology related fields.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Click Here To Apply