For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT in Medford, Wisconsin at Aspirus Medford Hospital. The Administrative Assistant performs the coordination of daily secretarial operations in an efficient manner, including effective communication linkages within, as well as between, departments. This is accomplished by serving key customers, staff and management through coordinated and supportive work efforts.
- Knowledge of office procedures normally acquired through completion of a High School diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Some college or technical training beneficial.
- Associates degree in secretarial science preferred.
- Previous applicable experience beneficial.
- Possesses good communication skills, the ability to prioritize, the ability to work independently and report to a Director, accuracy and timeliness in all work products, and related work experience to develop and enhance skills.
Hours: Full-time, Monday – Friday, varied shifts 8:00 am – 5:30 pm, 16 hours per pay period.
Aspirus Medford Hospital ranks among the TOP 100 Critical Access Hospitals in the nation as identified by iVantage Health Analytics! Aspirus Medford Hospital offers all the friendliness and flexibility of a 25-bed critical access hospital with the horsepower of a large healthcare system. Aspirus Medford Hospital & Clinics are in Taylor, Price, Clark and Marathon Counties. In addition to the hospital, residents of these counties have convenient access to our pharmacy, six primary care clinics, two therapy centers, a public fitness center, and our senior care services that include a skilled nursing home and assisted living.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
To learn more about Wausau click here: Medford, Wisconsin
Click Here To Apply