Fidelity National Home Warranty, A Fortune 500 Company, is seeking a Vice President of Customer Contact. The Vice President of Customer Contact should have strong contact center strategy and process improvement experience along with solid call center leadership skills. The primary function of this role is to manage all the main inbound call center T1 including: New Claims, Customer Contact/Request to Resolution and all of Tier 1 including Dispatch teams to optimize efficiency, develop talent and achieve desired metrics. This position is based in our Henderson Nevada Contact Center and reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Set goals with management staff and provide guidance for targets and metrics for production staff.
- Manage team performance both through the performance management process and also by providing regular coaching and feedback.
- Ensure cohesiveness between call center locations.
- Evaluate metrics and targets to ensure that the right measurements and indicators are used to evaluate operational performance.
- Drive efficiency to ensure that monthly and quarterly operational targets are achieved.
- Ensure that departments are in compliance with local operating procedures as well as DOI regulations.
- Adhere to all regulations and guidelines contained in the global management system.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business Administration or other related field.
- 10 or more years of management experience in a call center environment.
- Experience from property/casualty insurance or warranty business is a plus
- Leadership skills including the ability to motivate, train, and develop associates.
- Proven ability to coach and motivate a team to performance metrics.
- Analytical and strategic with the ability to develop comprehensive solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to develop and act upon strategy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Self-starter with ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced environment.
- CRM, IVR or new Digital Customer Interactions Technologies from a project operations and deployment standpoint.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
FNHW offers a competitive benefits package which includes
- Competitive compensation package
- Group Medical /Dental/Vision
- 401k with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company match
- Sick, vacation, holiday pay
- Service recognition program
Fidelity National Home Warranty’s parent company, Fidelity National Financial (FNF), is a leading Fortune 500 provider of title and specialty insurance. Repeatedly voted one of the “Best Big Companies in the U.S.” by Forbes magazine, it employs more than 20,000 in its growing family of companies. The rapid growth of the company through acquisition has created a wealth
Click Here To Apply