Primary Location: [[filter2]]
Requisition ID: 480037
About the role:
The Venous Consultant position requires someone with strong clinical aptitude that can excel in a team environment. Key responsibilities include developing new accounts and expanding usage of company products within existing accounts to meet sales quota based on company goals to increase revenue. The Venous Consultant will have the opportunity to sell and promote company products within a defined geography territory. The Peripheral Interventions team with Boston Scientific is looking for high energy, driven, and passionate people who are not just looking for a job but for a career.
At Boston Scientific, our Venous products and technologies are used to diagnose and treat a wide range of medical conditions within the venous system such as deep vein thrombosis, post-thrombotic syndrome, pulmonary embolism, and compressive diseases. We continue to innovate in key areas and are extending our innovations into new geographies and high growth adjacency markets. We are able to provide a number of solutions to patients that include: VICI Venous Stent, Angiojet, Zelante DVT, thrombectomy catheter, and EKOS. We have a robust product pipeline and will continue to make an investment in interventional treatments that positively impact patient lives.
Your responsibilities include:
• Sells products by scheduling sales calls to meet with current and potential customers to fulfill revenue and unit growth objectives assigned by company on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
• Develops and implements sales strategies by determining the relevant factors (e.g., product, competition and pricing needs) of existing and potential accounts to effectively promote the company’s products to appropriate hospital personnel and physicians.
• Develops action plans (i.e., weekly, quarterly, monthly) by analyzing quarterly and monthly sales figures and reports identifying the needs of particular accounts and discussing issues with Regional Sales Manager to help the organization achieve its annual sales goals.
• Determines the needs (e.g., product and pricing), goals, product usage, and types of cases handled by specific customers by meeting with and asking in-depth questions of physicians and other hospital personnel to learn which BSC products can best address their specific needs.
• Observes actual procedures in the lab and operating room of hospital accounts to gain insight into the specific nuances of each physician and each member of the lab staff.
• Establishes pricing packages by working with relevant BSC personnel to establish price points that address specific customer’s needs while satisfying company guidelines and policies.
• Responds to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g. clinical research, pricing and/or marketing) to develop optimal solutions.
• Develops relationships with hospital personnel (e.g. through casual conversation, meetings, participation in conferences) to make new contacts in other departments within hospital and to identify key purchasing decision makers in order to facilitate future sales.
• Managing clinicials throughout cases and across different territories .
• Educates customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations using a wide variety of formats and platforms (e.g., slides, transparencies, manuals) to secure purchasing commitments, often with the help of incentive programs and services made available to the account being developed.
What we’re looking for:
- 5 plus years of experience or equivalent combination of sales and education experience
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in medical device sales
- A four -year degree with a background in sales and proven track record of success will help in making this position a successful team approach to selling in the radiology lab and to our physicians.
- Strong clinical, analytical and selling skills.
- Person should have a proven ability to take on a large number of accounts.
- Problem solving and the ability to be coached and directed by other teammates will allow collaboration and success in selling the venous portfolio.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee
Job Segment: Consultant, Consulting, Medical, Cardiac, Radiology, Contract, Healthcare
Click Here To Apply