FOR A LIMITED TIME, OFFERING $2,500 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR FULL-TIME ($1,250 FOR PART-TIME) SRNAs**!
Do you have a passion for geriatrics and desire a rewarding career, excellent benefits, and ample opportunity for advancement? If so, consider joining our nursing team! We are seeking compassionate State Registered Nurse Aides.
NOT CERTIFIED? TRAINING CLASSES STARTING SOON. EARN WHILE YOU LEARN!
- Day, Evening and Night shifts available (SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL FOR EVENING AND NIGHT SHIFTS)
- Full-time or Part-Time
- It is preferred that the Nursing Assistant will have a minimum of a high school diploma or completed a GED program.
- Applicants and employees will have graduated from an approved Nurse Aide Training program, or be eligible to enter such a program and graduate and pass a state approved competency evaluation with 120 days from the date of employment.
- Nursing Assistants will be listed on the Nurse Aide Registry.
SRNA/CNA Employee Benefits:
Our facility offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package. Because we value each and every employee, we are proud to offer the following benefits*:
- Modified Compensation Option
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Health, Vision, & Dental
- Accident, Critical Illness, & Hospital Indemnity Plans
- Continuing Education and Scholarship Opportunities
- Perfect Attendance Perks
- Paid Time Off
- Benefit eligibility depends on employment status.
**Sign-on bonus paid in installments. Restrictions apply. Apply for details.
If you are interested in being part of a family that allows you the opportunity to apply your skills for a leader in the long term care industry, then we encourage you to apply today! To learn more about career opportunities at Woodland Oaks, call Valerie at 859-623-0898 EXT 127.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
1820 Oakview Rd, Ashland, KY 41101, USA
Click Here To Apply