Fidelity National Home Warranty is seeking a Sr. Workforce Manager for our Contact Centers. The Workforce Manager has the responsibility for all aspects of tracking, forecasting analyzing real time management and planning of assigned call volume, headcount requirements, shrinkage, attrition and handle time goals throughout the group wide call centers. This position will build a close working relationship with internal teams and cross site teams. The Sr. Work Force Manager will be located in our Henderson Nevada Contact Center.
Create a capacity plan and staffing to forecast plan allocated by site and by T1 and T2 work for each site and line of business.
Analyze, monitor and report on all staffing assumptions (call volume, headcount requirements, shrinkage, attrition and handle time goals, forecast model) and provide recommendations to internal teams and operational lines of business.
- Develops detailed hiring plan for each line of business that will ensure consistent achievement of the intraday interval compliance requirements.
- It is imperative to create and maintain hiring and attrition modes, working with the site recruiting and training teams to balance staffing across all sites.
- Will simulate the impact of proposed initiatives and confidently recommend the appropriate staffing actions for the business.
- Assist schedulers in creating and distributing all New Hire schedules based on understanding and predicting trends of historical call volume and attrition data.
- Identify opportunities to improve the balance of workload between sites and work with key business contacts to develop procedures and business rules to achieve desired results
- Assess the daily performance of call centers and manage real-time staffing changes to ensure bonus and business targets and service level objectives are achieved.
- Keeps abreast of all upcoming initiatives that will impact call volume.
Interface and coordinate with all lines of business across sites to deliver excellent customer support and ensure that all company goals are met.
- Communicates effectively with individuals/teams in the Operations organization to ensure high quality and timely completion of customer requests.
- Identifies recurring problems with work processes, policies, or procedures; contributes ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the business and/or improve productivity.
- Coordinates with departmental leadership team all capacity planning activities.
- Report on shrinkage by site and time of day and make recommendations for improvements
- Develop other value added reports that would lead to more efficient and productive schedules and agents.
- Create ad hoc reporting and analysis as required by the Operations leadership.
Provide leadership and analysis by ensuring real-time support to assigned contact centers and lines of business by monitoring numerous real-time metrics such as: actual call volume to forecast, intra-day interval compliance, real–time shrinkage / exception management and agent’s AHT’s (ATT, ACW, Hold) against goals.
- Make recommendations to the operations regarding labor utilization, KPI’s and recommended real-time staffing adjustment.
- Usage / entering exception codes
- Assessing the availability for training, special projects, time of the phone request
- Responsible for maintaining and coordinating vital information regarding internal day to day business
- Provide opportunities, guidance and feedback to help command center analysts continuously learn and contribute.
- Conduct regular performance discussions and model a consistently high level of respect for others and demonstrate values
- Supervise two schedulers/ analysts
Select and retain the best, drives team by making the most of each member’s strengths and skills.
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree or equivalent combination of education and directly related experience. Business Management/Administration or similar degree desired.
- 4+ years of directly related experience, preferably in a call center environment.
- 1+ year direct, hands on experience of Genesys, Pipkins, Impact 360, Calabrio, Zendesk and AVAYA or preferred.
- Minimum of four years’ workforce management experience in a Call Center desired.
- Stable background as product specialist, technical support agent or customer service advisor.
- Supervise and develop staff
- Strong application usage and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to use a computer, including advance proficiency using Microsoft Suite and Excel
- Requires highly developed analytical skills with the proven ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and under time constraints while keeping attention to detail.
- Extensive knowledge on understanding how call scheduling impacts a business environment is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of contact center dynamics, workforce management principles, processes and tools.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze processes, enact change, and think operationally and strategically to achieve business goals.
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology industry and general business management.
- Must be able to know how to read reports generated from the CRM and ACD tool sets to identify problem areas relating to SLA and employee utilization. Must be able to monitor performance throughout the month and measure against goals. Must be able to make changes needed to steer performance to the business goals.
- Requires effective written and verbal communication skills with all levels from front line, to corporate management as well as key stakeholders.
FNHW offers a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes:
- Group Healthcare /Dental/Vision
- 401k with company match
- Stock Purchase Plan with company match
- Sick, vacation, holiday pay
- Service recognition program
Fidelity National Financial (FNF) is a leading Fortune 500 provider of title and specialty insurance. Repeatedly voted one of the “Best Big Companies in the U.S.” by Forbes magazine, it employs more than 20,000 in its growing family of companies. The rapid growth of the company through acquisition has created a wealth of career opportunities. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and tremendous advancement opportunities, you have come to the right place. Learn more about us at www.homewarranty.com.
We provide a competitive benefits package including employee stock purchase, medical, dental, and 401k
Fidelity National Home Warranty is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Click Here To Apply