Senior Network Engineer
What We Can Offer YOU!
$1000 Signing Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- And More!
Will perform high-level systems analysis, evaluation, integration, documentation, and implementation of very complex application that require a thorough knowledge of administrative and technical skills. Responsibility for overall performance and availability of networks.
- Analyze requirements and verify LAN/WAN network configurations consistent with both short and long-term objectives
- Install, maintain, and monitor network operations
- Reporting of network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information, and managing network projects
- Secures network systems by establishing and following ACE-IT and USAGE policies, defining and monitoring access to network resources
- Maximize network performance by monitoring, troubleshooting, scheduling upgrades, collaborating with network architect and other network engineers
- Establishes network environment by designing system configuration, directing systems installation, defining documenting, and enforcing system standards
- Research and solve complex problems regarding data communication failures
- Assist with Training personnel in data communication operations and procedures
- Serve as a communications technical resource
- Modify command language programs, network start-up files, assign/reassign network device logically, analyze network performance, and recommend adjustments to a wide variety of complex network management functions.
- Provide LAN/MAN/WAN network support with skill in network analysis, integration, and tuning
- Analyze client LANs/MANs/WANs, in order to isolate source of problems.
- Recommend a reconfiguration and implementation of new network hardware to increase performance when appropriate
- Oversee management of network operating systems
- Work with customers and operations staff in scheduling preventive and emergency maintenance
- Master’s degree and 6 years’ experience or Bachelor’s degree and 8 years’ experience in Computer Science or related field. (Note: One-year related experience may be substituted for one year of education)
Required to hold a current certification from the following list:
- CCNA, CCNA Data Center, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless, CCNA Service Provider
- CCNP, CCNP Security, CCNP Voice, CCNP Wireless, CCNP Service Provider
- CCIE, CCIE Security, CCIE Voice, CCIE Wireless, CCIE Service Provider
- In addition to the above certification must also hold, at least one, current DoD I 8570.01-M IAT Level III certifications(i.e., CISSP, CASP, CCNP Security) and corresponding Computing Environment certification
- Current Secret clearance -OR- ability to obtain Secret and SSBI
NO AGENCIES PLEASE: Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.
INSUVI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Click Here To Apply