Welcome to Holland America Line, a premium cruise line dedicated to explorers, foodies and music lovers who want to explore the world on perfectly sized, refreshingly spacious ships filled with one-of-a-kind experiences.
While cruising paused worldwide, we laid the groundwork to take our company to even greater success, with fresh perspectives and new ways of working. We’re looking for Senior Analyst, Marketing Analytics and Guest Segmentation to help lead our efforts, building forecasting models and scoring algorithms for casino and high onboard spending guests (such as their expected spend on future cruise, and probability to book in a certain period).
Senior Analyst, Marketing Analytics and Guest Segmentation will work with teams across Holland America Line, with our office Seattle, WA, we’re looking for amazing humans across the country for this role. Holland America Line offers strong compensation and outstanding benefits including cruise travel.
Here’s a summary of what Holland America Line is looking for in its Senior Marketing Analyst . Is this you?
This position will also analyse guest level data and then identify unique guest segmentations that can be targeted with different promotional offers. In addition, this position will need to generate the final list of A/B test groups for each campaign and track the respective results. Other major tasks include working with Data Warehouse team to build various CRM tables for each stage of cruises and collaborating with Onboard Revenue Team to conduct analysis on the possible onboard marketing/personalization opportunities (For example, propensity/recommendation models for each revenue departments).
- Analyze the guest level data and generate proposals for new campaign ideas for guest retention or onboard marketing
- Build Machine Learning Models for different business needs
- Generate new campaign A/B test target list and track the performance
- UAT the Data Warehouse CRM tables
- Create reports/dashboards for the regular casino and High Onboard Spender campaigns
- Work with product owners to generate the appropriate offers for each campaign
- Work with Marketing/Execution team to make sure the campaigns executed correctly
- Minimum three-year experience in the marketing analytics areas
- Experience of analyzing customer level data especially in retail or hospitality industry is preferred
- Proven experience using Python, and relevant packages (including Pandas, NumPy, Scikit-learn) as well as other machine learning techniques
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Master visualization tools such as Tableau
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience on how to train, optimize, deploy, and integrate ML in AWS cloud is a big plus
- Ability to clearly communicate complex analysis to varying management levels and non-technical personnel using a simple and understandable approach
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail, the ability to work independently, adjust priorities, and work in a continuously changing environment
- Adaptability to fast changing managerial requests
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based environment
- Cruise and Travel Privileges for you and your family
- Health Benefits
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training & Professional Development
- Rewards & Incentives
Our Culture… Stronger Together:
Our highest responsibility, and therefore our top priorities, are always compliance; environmental protection; and the health, safety, and well-being of our guests, the people in places we visit, and our Carnival family, both shoreside, and shipboard. Please visit our site to learn more about our Culture Essentials, Corporate Vision Statement and our Core Values at: https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/our-company/mission-values.html
Holland America is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Holland America will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process, upon your request, as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact [email protected]
Click Here To Apply