Salary of the RN / Registered Nurse
$27.00 – $32.50 per hour
Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Job Description of the RN / Registered Nurse
We are seeking compassionate RN / Registered Nurse to work within our client’s facilities providing a followed through physician established plan of treatment and working under the supervision of the RN Supervisor.
Requirements and Responsibilities of the RN / Registered Nurse
Evaluates assigned patients within a nursing home environment and plans, implements and documents nursing care.
Assists physicians during examinations and procedures. Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse. Promotes patients’ independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills. Requires an associate’s degree and is certified as a registered nurse. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Whether you are looking for full-time, part-time or per diem; or maybe even control over your schedule, we have what you are looking for! Don’t hesitate and get a hold of us today!
Qualifications of the RN / Registered Nurse
- Current, RN license, based on state requirements
- Current CPR certification, based on state requirements
- Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements
- Copy of updated 2 Step TB results/ Chest x-ray
- Fingerprints (if lived outside of PA within 2 years)
- Reliable transportation
At Flagstar, we understand that our employees are our greatest asset, and we are happy to offer them the following benefits:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Dedicated Office staff & 24-hour On-call Service
- Positive Work Environment
- Time and Half Pay when working on Holidays
- Paid Orientations
- Lucrative Referral Bonuses
- MONTHLY incentive programs
- Medical, dental, vision and other health benefits!
- PTO Program
Click Here To Apply