To supervise and oversee the day-to-day operations of all residency programs within the department; to serve as a liaison with the Office of Graduate Medical Education (GME).
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two years of related experience.
Specific Job Related Duties:
- Ensure that all on- going requirements of the Residency Review Committee (RRC) are continuously met, i.e., duty hours, core competencies, conference schedules, etc.
- Manages the submission of residents’ appointments, work agreements, funding allocations, time and attendance, etc., using Clin-Web and HRMS systems.
- Manages and assures all residents’ licensing processes are properly followed and maintained as dictated by the UTMB GME office and the Texas State Board of Medical Examiners. Proficient in the use of the Clin-Web system for this purpose.
- Responsible for preparing, maintaining, and submitting the annual GME/AMA/AAMC census requirements via the FREIDA and ERAS web-based systems in order to maintain program accreditation and national matching program participation.
- Timely and accurately manages the preparing, tracking, and maintaining residents’ performance evaluations, as the timeline dictates via Clin-Web system as set-forth by the UTMB GME Office.
- Manage SF Match Residency and fellowship matching services and coordinate all aspects of recruitment.
- New Innovations – create academic year and enter block schedules ensuring rotations and PGY levels are accurate for IRIS payment.
- Provides direction and management to divisional residency coordinators’ in preparing and submitting the monthly Medicare Cost Reimbursement reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Adheres to internal controls as established for department.
- Performs related duties as required.
Commensurate with experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Primary Location United States-Texas-Galveston
Work Locations 1106 – University Eye Center 301 University Blvd. University Eye Center, rm 2.100 Galveston 77555 – 1106
Job Academic Administration
Organization Univ. of Texas Medical Branch
Employee Status Manager
Job Level Day Job
Job Posting May 2, 2021, 3:18:26 PM
Click Here To Apply