$500 Sign On Bonus
Openings for all weekend shifts Available!
- $500 Sign On Bonus*
- $10.50-$12.00/ Hour
- Morning/ Afternoon/ Evening/ Overnight Shifts
Are you looking for more hours that can be flexible around our weekly schedule? Seniorcorp has weekend shifts that range between 2-12 hours long throughout Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Portsmouth and Suffolk. With so many options we can get you the hours you need that best fit your schedule!
Seniorcorp has and immediate need for caregiver able to work on weekends. Seniorcorp caregiver are required to work every other weekend but have the option to pick up additional hours as desired! This allows you to have a more flexible schedule that best fits you! Weekend caregivers will assist clients with activities of daily living including: bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, transferring and companionship! If you are looking to grow with a company that values you then Seniorcorp is a perfect fit!
We are proud to support our caregivers with the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay/ Earn up to $1,000** a week!
- Ability to work up to 72 hours per week/ Overtime Pay
- Flexible Scheduling and shifts
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision and Mileage Reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Direct Deposit
- Overtime and Holiday Pay
- PCA Training Course (Scholarships and Payment Plan Available)
- Bonus Opportunities Based on Performance Recognition and Tenure
- The opportunity to work with a caring, supportive, successful and growing organization
Seniorcorp is a leading Home Care Company in Hampton Roads and earned the prestigious 2021 Employer of Choice Award from Home Care Pulse, the home care industry’s leading firm in satisfaction research and quality assurance. Seniorcorp has serviced the Hampton Roads area since 2003 and have continued to grow and expand since.
To qualify for this position, you must have:
- Valid CNA, Nurse Aide or PCA certification in the state of Virginia
- One year of experience in household management, raising children, and/or caring for the elderly
- Be able to read, write, understand, and communicate written instructions
- GED or high school diploma
- Three work related references
- Clean criminal background
- Drug free lifestyle
- Sign on bonus will be paid in 3 payments: $200 at 30 day completion, $150 after 60 days completion, $150 at 90 days completion.
**Rate is based off of gross wages earned at level 1 rate pay rate
Seniorcorp does not require caregivers to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. For the safety of our caregivers, clients and families Seniorcorp does encourage employees including new hires to consider getting vaccinated and can assist all interested employees with the COVID-19 registration process to make it easier! Employees who are vaccinated will be eligible to work with all clients within their skill level. Employees without the COVID-19 vaccination may be limited on preferred hours and location depending on clients and or facility requirements.
Click Here To Apply