- Now Offering DAILY PAY AVAILABLE!
We are looking for a hard working, LPN looking to join our team and work closely with multiple residents at once.
Providence Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center at Mercy Fitzgerald is one of the Northeast’s leading providers of Post-Acute Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing Care. As the healthcare subsidiary of a three-generation, family-owned organization, Providence has been helping patients live the best possible lives within their facilities through a wide-range of exceptional rehabilitative services.
Great benefits offered:
- New and competitive wages
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Education and Training Programs
- Full Time/ Part Time/ Per Diem
- Flexible scheduling for Weekday and Weekend
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company perks (i.e. cell phone discounts, travel discounts)
- In order to be considered for employment, candidates must possess an active, unencumbered license to practice as a RN or LPN in this state.
- Ideal candidates will possess clinical experience in a sub-acute and/or long-term care setting.
Providence provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
600 South Wycombe Avenue, Yeadon, PA 19050
Click Here To Apply