- Now Offering DAILY PAY AVAILABLE!
We are looking for a dedicated licensed practical nurse to join our team at Kearsley! If you’re looking to start off the new year right, then this is the place for you. You will work closely with amazing residents and staff with great benefits packages and an even better salary option to match!
- In order to be considered for employment, candidates must possess an active, unencumbered license to practice as an LPN in this state.
- Ideal candidates will possess clinical experience in a sub-acute and/or long-term care setting.
Kearlsey Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is one of the Northeast’s leading providers of Post-Acute Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing Care. As the healthcare subsidiary of a three-generation, family-owned organization, Kearsley has been helping patients live the best possible lives within their facilities through a wide-range of exceptional rehabilitative services.
‘Proudly supported by Marquis Health Consulting Services’
- New and competitive wages
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Education and Training Programs
- Full Time/ Part Time/ Per Diem
- Flexible scheduling for Weekday and Weekend
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company perks (i.e. cell phone discounts, travel discounts
2100 N 49th St, Philadelphia, PA 19131, USA
Click Here To Apply