Warsaw Meadows Care Center is seeking a Maintenance Director for our skilled nursing facility in Warsaw, IN.
The Maintenance Director will plan, organize, develop, and direct the overall operation of Environmental Services Department to assure facility is maintained in an efficient, clean, safe, and comfortable manner.
- Ensure facility and department are maintained in a clean and safe manner and necessary equipment and supplies are maintained and operable to perform required duties and services.
- Ensure sufficient level of supplies, disinfectants, equipment, etc. is maintained to provide a clean, safe and sanitary environment
- Ensure environmental personnel understand and follow Universal Precautions established safety rules, fire and disaster procedures and departmental policies and procedures while performing daily tasks
- Make daily rounds to assure that environmental services personnel are performing required duties and to assure that appropriate procedures are being rendered to meet needs of facility
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience preferable in a supervisory capacity.
- Training in environmental control practices and procedures preferred.
- Medical or long-term care experience is desirable.
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Paid Days Off (“PTO”)
- PTO buy-back (Available to non-management only)
- Paid Holidays
- Group Health Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance, and for Child or Spouse
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- STD, LTD, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident insurance
- Holiday Pay Options
- Career Development Options
- Potential for Education Debt Reduction
- Nationwide Transfer Opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Employee-Assisted Programs
300 E Prairie St, Warsaw, IN 46580, USA
Click Here To Apply