Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) needed for weekends!!
Interim HealthCare San Diego Hospice is currently recruiting Licensed Vocational Nurses, LVN’s.
If you’re an experienced Hospice LVN, we want you on our team!
We will teach you everything necessary about the exceptional care we provide to our patients so you will be successful in the role. Your success is ours!!
You will be visiting patients in their homes, nursing facilities, and occasionally in the hospital. You will have additional experience nurses available and working with you your entire shift to provide you any back-up and support. Additionally, you will have administrative back up on-call available to provide you guidance and direction.
This is the nursing position you’ve been looking for! Earn more money and work with a highly respected real team of professionals. Grow personally and professionally. Apply now! You’ll be glad you did.
The Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse is responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes. Provides effective and efficient patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse and in accordance with applicable law and regulations, accepted standards of nursing practice and Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.
- Provides direct patient care
- Provides accurate and timely documentation of patient services to reflect the plan of care
- Responsible for frequent and timely communication to the appropriate RN, supervisor, and other staff regarding patient’s condition
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
- Graduate of an accredited vocational school for LPN/LVN and licensed to practice as LPN/LVN in the state in which employed
- Twelve (12) months experience in an acute care environment Preferred
- One (1) year of hospice care experience preferred
- Locally owned and operated
- Free education Courses
- Competitive salary
Click Here To Apply