Enviro-Master wants to offer you a GREAT job and NEVER work nights, weekends! Does your current job have hours that make it difficult to have a life-work balance? Are you good at working with your hands? Are you friendly? Do you like working independently?
We are currently hiring a Floor Scrub Technician (Commercial Cleaner / Janitor / Cleaning Technician / Sanitation Technician) to provide floor scrubs and tile / grout cleaning services to multiple industries such as restaurants, schools, gyms, healthcare and childcare facilities throughout the area. Enviro-Master is a nationally recognized company! Our EPA Approved product Kills CORONAVIRUS!!
POSITION BENEFITS FOR Commercial Cleaner and Janitor / Floor Scrub Technician INCLUDE:
- Paid Training
- Work Independently and on your own
- Relocation potential
- Career Advancement Opportunities
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES FOR COMMERCIAL CLEANER/JANITOR / Floor Scrub Technician:
- Tile & Grout Cleaning as a Floor Scrub Technician – MAIN PART OF JOB
In addition to Floor Scrubs you will be trained on Electrostatic Spraying, Restroom Cleaning, Fruit Fly & Drain Control, Paper Solutions, Coronavirus Virus Vaporizing, Norovirus Spill Kits,…
- Light Janitorial Work—cleaning toilets, urinals, wiping down counters, etc..along a route..
- Manage Account Product Inventory and Market additional products and services which provides additional income opportunities
HERE’S WHAT QUALIFIES YOU FOR COMMERCIAL CLEANER / JANITOR…
- HS Diploma preferred, not required
MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE
- Must have reliable transportation and good driving record (will be using company vehicle for Floor Scrub Technician)
- Must have a smartphone
- Lift up to to 100 pounds
People who have been successful as a commercial cleaner / janitor / floor scrub technician have had experience in the following fields:
- Construction: general construction, carpentry, cabinetry, millwork, framing, concrete / cement, tile setter / setting, masonry, roofing / roofer, carpet laying / layer, sheetrock, cabinet install.
- Landscape: landscaping, lawn / yard care, weed / pest control, sprinkler service, seasonal decorating, lighting
- Cleaning / Janitorial: housekeeper / housekeeping, maid service, janitor, clean floor care, detail work, general cleaning
- Contracted work: HVAC, plumbing, electrical, home repair.
- Maintenance: handyman, house / home general repair, small engine repair, auto / automotive.
- Route / Delivery services: package delivery, warehouse, stocking, supply chain, courier, driver.
- Service Industry: management / manager, hotel staff, restaurant, server, back room.
- Anyone with an “Old Fashioned Work Ethic”!
Build a rewarding career as a commercial cleaner / janitor / floor scrub technician with a rapidly growing industry leader with Enviro-Master! Apply Today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
Click Here To Apply