Fidelity National Home Warranty, a Fortune 500 company, is seeking a Head of Human Resources. The Head of Human Resources will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department for the Home Warranty and Disclosure Source divisions including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices. This position will be office based and located in our Henderson Nevada Office.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Consistently maintain favorable and effective relations among employees, accountable for training and motivating supervisors and managers to ensure consistent, equal, and fair treatment of their employees.
- Works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- Oversees the talent acquisition process, assists in the maintenance of the applicant tracking system. Provides assistance and guidance to the Recruitment Specialist as needed.
- Develop, implement and continuously improve employee onboarding program for exempt and non-exempt level staff.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Administers the benefits program across all FNHW and DS sites, including new hire training, open enrollment events, and fielding questions.
- Reports on various KPIs for the HR department and makes recommendations to the executive level team based on trends.
- Develops short and long term goals for the department in alignment with business strategy.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Interfaces with FNF’s HR, Benefits, and Payroll teams.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of eight years of human resource management experience preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired.
- Must be able to work in the office or at home based on the needs of the business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with HRIS, HCM, and talent management systems
FNHW offers a competitive benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Group Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- 401k with company match
- Stock Purchase Plan with company match
- Sick, vacation, holiday pay
- Service recognition program
Fidelity National Home Warranty’s parent company, Fidelity National Financial (FNF), is a leading Fortune 500 provider of title and specialty insurance. Repeatedly voted one of the “Best Big Companies in the U.S.” by Forbes magazine, it employs more than 20,000 in its growing family of companies. The rapid growth of the company through acquisition has created a wealth of career opportunities. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and tremendous advancement opportunities, you have
Click Here To Apply