Group Fitness Instructor
KickHouse has resilience in its DNA and perseverance as a critical differentiator. We encourage our members to grow their strength and resilience through kickboxing.
We know changes don’t come easily so we don’t give up easily. There is fight in this family. The KickHouse family is passionate about constant improvement so if you’re ready to see results, we’re ready for you.
All of the KickHouse workouts are rooted in kickboxing with additional fitness flare in each class type. Kickboxing is accessible to all fitness levels. From beginners to advanced athletes, you’ll see that kickboxing classes torch calories and get you results quickly.
Whatever kickboxing class you take, you’ll leave KickHouse feeling empowered, confident and ready to take on the world!
If you love being a Fitness Professional…. you’re gonna love us!
Do you get a rush from helping people crush their goals? Do you want to be part of a vibrant Fitness Community? Do you like to work as a team plus get rewarded personally? Is being excited about going to work important to you? Do you have the mindset of a Coach? If you answered “Yes” to all of these, then Definitely Keep Reading!!
KickHouse offers group classes in fitness kickboxing through a Modern Kickboxing system. Helping our members get into the best shape of their lives is our primary goal.
Our class formats target a wide range of clients needs – from young to more senior, from beginner to advanced. You will never get bored of leading the same class since we offer multiple class types and class lengths.
POSITION: The primary responsibility of our KickHouse Fitness Instructor is to instruct life changing fitness kickboxing classes, coach members in attaining and crushing their goals, and assisting the Studio Manager with new membership sales by helping new members. The Fitness Instructor also assists with retaining current members and the sales and recommendation of apparel, products, and services.
- Excellent communication, and customer service skills
- Ability to stand, sit, or move athletically for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
- Sales experience and membership sales experience is preferred
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to take direction and execute on studio goals
- Effective and positive collaboration with your team members
- Upbeat, positive, and inspirational personality
- A desire to see others succeed
- Have a fundamental understanding of nutrition and its effects within fitness
- Attend mandatory weekly team meetings
- Must have proficient computer skills and familiar with using Social Media
- Occasional travel may be required
- Emphasize and reinforce objectives of our studio as a fitness and wellness provider
- Instructing group Kickboxing classes and individually training members while motivating and inspiring members to reach their fitness goals
- Coaching individuals and groups inside and outside of the studio
- Execute our sales process for lead generation, follow up, membership enrollment, and membership retention
- Establish relationships and understanding individual’s needs and wants
- Attain and exceed personal sales goals
- Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, community and B2B events) to promote our studio
- Other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Wages for Part-Time and Full-Time positions are based on experience
- Medical & Dental Insurance for Qualified Employee
- Commissions paid on sales
- Opportunity for bonus based on performance
- Opportunities for growth within the studio including additional management positions
Include a cover letter and resume with a brief description about what excites you about fitness and your fitness background.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
We have very strict member check-in procedures, member spacing mandates, member traffic flow, PPE requirements for members and team members and we follow all of the state and county guidelines for Fitness.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Walnut Creek, CA 94597 (Preferred)
- Fitness Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Required)
- One location
Click Here To Apply