About Riley Blake Designs
Riley Blake Designs manufactures and distributes high-quality fabrics and sewing notions worldwide. Our mission: to inspire and connect creative minds with innovative and high-quality products. We embody creativity while remaining results-driven! Learn more about us at http://www.RileyBlakeDesigns.com.
We’re looking for a Design Room Assistant who’s organized, fastidious, and loves fabric. This position will report to the Design Director and support all Marketing requests for cutting, shipping, and tracking fabric and notions.
If you enjoy looking at, cutting, folding – generally working with – beautiful fabric, we’d love to meet you! Our ideal candidate has a positive, can-do attitude, great communication skills, and enjoys working with a team
Hours: 20-25 hours/week; ideally 4-5 hours/day; we’re flexible!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure fabric requests are cut, shipped, and tracked professionally, beautifully, and timely
- Help maintain a clean, organized Design Room
- Support the Design and Marketing teams with ad hoc requests (EX: assist with filming preparation, and various office tasks)
- Experience using a rotary cutter
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Able to work accurately – and safely – with a sense of urgency
- Able to perform repetitive tasks
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a team
- Able and comfortable multitasking and wearing many hats in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of Riley Blake Designs
- This is an active position that requires standing
- Repetitive use of hands and wrists
Why Work at Riley Blake Designs?
We work with some of the world’s most recognized brands – Crayola, John Wayne Enterprises, Anne of Green Gables, Caterpillar, and many others.
- Growing! Riley Blake Designs is a profitable and expanding company. We’re looking for people who are as excited about our potential as we are!
- Great Culture: Known for its family-friendly environment, Riley Blake Designs ensures employees have a healthy work/life balance.
- Benefits: Comprehensive medical and benefits (for full-time eligible employees), 401(k) with company match, AD&D, and life insurance
- PTO: Competitive paid-time-off policy and accrual
Riley Blake Designs’ headquarters is in Alpine, Utah. We sell exclusively through independent retailers and shops in the U.S., Canada, Australia, Europe, and Asia.
Click Here To Apply