Credit Service Company, Inc. is currently looking to bring on enthusiastic, motivated and dependable Bilingual Collectors to join our team in our Colorado Springs, CO office on May 24, 2021!
CSC is not your average call center. We are a family and our employees are everything to CSC. As a family-owned business, we take pride in hiring only the best and cultivating our people with extensive training, continued education, and open communication. We treat our clients and employees with the same level of dignity, respect, and attention they deserve. Our people make CSC a happy, good-humored, yet productive place to work and a casual dress code that includes jeans keeps everyone comfortable.
What does a Bilingual Collector do?
- Make outbound calls and take inbound calls from consumers to determine proper resolution and/or payment arrangements for account balances.
- Negotiate repayment terms that work for both the consumer, client, and company.
- Obtain and enter accurate demographic or other pertinent information into database.
- Refer accounts to other departments when necessary.
- Utilize a variety of systems and web-based tools to research and find resolution.
- Comply with State and Federal Laws governing the collection industry.
What’s in it for you?
- 7-week paid training equipping you with all the tools and knowledge you need to start your career at CSC
- $15 per hour with opportunity for commission based compensation plan with lucrative payouts available after 4 months of service and meeting all requirements.
- Bilingual Differential pay provided for taking Spanish calls
- Remote work available after first 2 months on phone if demonstrated that you can perform the job duties successfully and independently
- Benefits starting right away: Paid time off, 9 Paid Holidays/year, flexible scheduling, and weekends off!
- Benefits offered after 60 days: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and LTD
- Modern, relaxed, office atmosphere with casual dress code
What are we looking for?
You don’t need prior collections experience, but you must be tech savvy and able to navigate computers comfortably with multiple software applications. We will train you as well as provide continuing education to ensure that you have the knowledge that you need to understand be successful in the job. Service industry professionals who are skilled at developing rapport are encouraged to apply.
- No collections experience necessary
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Strong computer, negotiating and communication skills a must
- Ability to work in an accurate, detail-oriented, and highly productive manner
- Respectful and empathetic towards customers’ situations
- Successful completion of drug screen and background verification
CSC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Commission pay
To keep our employees, clients, customers, and visitors safe, we conduct employee health screenings. Anyone experience symptoms is not allowed to enter the building. We also require frequent handwashing, social distancing, and masks.
- What interests you about this role?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Required)
- One location
Click Here To Apply