Why Work at Lautenbach?
- “People are an organization’s most valuable asset, and the only source of lasting competitive advantage for business today. Everything else can be replicated – products, services, infrastructure – but not people.” – Effron, Gandossy & Goldsmith
- Our employees say they enjoying working here because:
- “It has a family and incredible team atmosphere. Everyone is willing to step in and help where it’s needed. There is open and honest communication from the top down. The company is always looking for continued growth and includes their team in the decision making process. We get tremendous support from ownership.”
- “I’ve never worked for a company that takes so much care for its employees. I’m proud to work somewhere that is not only doing good for the environment and community but for the employees.”
- “The company genuinely cares about their employees. They make you feel a part of the team. Management listens to your ideas. The company wants you to grow with them.”
Lautenbach Recycling is a fast-growing company that has been serving the Northwest for 30 years. We have built our reputation on a foundation of hard work, stellar customer service, and a culture that operates as a family unit. We are actively looking for team members that are looking for more than just a job and are looking to be part of our growth and future. We offer:
- Brand new Freightliner trucks
- State-of-the-art Verizon Connect GPS System
- 2018 Silver Award recipient of the C&D World Safety Awards
- 2019 Gold Award recipient of the C&D World Safety Awards
- One of only two Recycling Certification Institute (RCI) certified facilities in the NW
- We believe in and encourage a work-life balance
Here we grow again! Due to expansion, we are searching for professional, safety-focused drivers that are looking forward to working nights on a rotation schedule that allows for 5 days off every other week. This position requires a minimum of 2 years experience with a Class A CDL, the ability to drive to Canada, current TWIC card, tanker endorsement and enhanced license. You will also need to attend a site-specific safety class once hired. This run is one of our most desired as you’ll be driving a brand-new Freightliner truck with no loading or unloading required and working with a great core team of drivers.
- 100% Medical, Vision and Dental paid for the employee – because your health and wellness matter to us we make it easier for you
- Employer also pays 100% of L&I rates – which means you take home more of your pay
- Investment Options – Simple IRA available after 1 year with a 3% employer match
- Employee Assistance Program – free access to support for every area of your life from stress management to legal advice
- Paid Time Off – we want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over your time off so we offer paid holidays and a PTO package
- Family environment – you’re more than just an employee to us, you’re part of the family
- Culture – It’s a great place to work where you know what you do every day is important and appreciated
- $27.00 / hour
This run originates in Ferndale, WA and runs north into Canada for loading in Vancouver BC and ends back at our yard in Ferndale.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits
- Home every day
- Paid holidays and PTO
Our Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Click Here To Apply