SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Uses proper phone etiquette to provide great customer service for incoming calls for various cases and projects
· Ability to answer calls in a professional manner.
· Ability to transfer calls professionally and proficiently.
· Communicates effectively and address customers’ needs to provide accurate information, process inquiries, and solve problems. Escalates the calls as needed.
· Has high attention to detail.
· Adaptability with assigned tasks.
· Documents all calls appropriately, and follows all procedures as dictated by policy and procedures
· Conducts themselves in a professional manner at all times – adheres to structured internet rules and regulations on the call center floor
· Attends all scheduled training as required
· Has high accuracy with repetitive processes.
· Computer proficiency.
· While working at home when needed, the employee must have a quiet and secure space to work in with internet and phone connection.
· Capable of multitasking.
· General duties of the Customer Service Representative:
o Receive inbound calls from a wide variety of clients requesting to be connected to an interpreter.
o Collect required and accurate data from the requester to process the call timely and professionally.
o Contact available interpreters, follow call handling script and connect the requested language to the requester.
· Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
REASONS YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
Work is more fun when you are part of a great team! Career development and growth opportunities: Many of our entry-level employees became leaders in various operational departments. Company pays $50/month internet bonus. Full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision) after 60 days. Life insurance policy of $10,000 paid by ULS.
· The employee must have a quiet and secure space to work in with internet and phone connection.
· Superior customer service skills.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Ability to deal with customers form diverse backgrounds.
· Ability to type with high speed and accuracy.
· One (1) year of Customer Service experience, or Call Center experience, and desktop applications experience.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· Excellent computer skills with quick and accurate typing, the ability to open several applications at one time and review documents with attention to detail and accuracy
· Legally authorized to work in the US.
· Read the appropriate scripted responses which must be read word for word with the information the ISR tool gives you.
· Use standard technology such as: telephone, email, and the internet to complete work tasks.
· Complete basic call-related data entry into a computer terminal.
· Assist callers with filling out online questionnaires and submitting them for processing.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $9.00 – $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply