Fidelity National Home Warranty a Fortune 500 Company is Seeking Resolution Specialist 1’s.The primary function of this role is to process complex work orders in accordance with the Company’s contractual obligations while ensuring a positive customer experience. This role takes calls from vendors and homeowners and bring resolution to the claims process.
During this current COVID19 situation all interviews for this role will be Via ZOOM. Once selected for this position training will be from home for the first 4 weeks only. At week 5 you will report to the Call Center. Our Call Center follows all CDC Guidelines for COVID 19.
You must have ZOOM capability to apply for this role.
Start Date: May 12, 2021
Pay Rate: $16 p/h
- Receive and process inbound/outbound calls with homeowners and vendor service providers according to company and department policies, procedures and processes.
- Process technician reports, ensuring compliance with contractor price agreements and determine if suggested course of action is appropriate and in accordance with contractual obligations. Determine coverage under the plan and effectively communicate appropriate course of action to homeowners and vendor service providers.
- Input repair issues, appliance information and other relevant details regarding service work orders into the CRM.
- Work with homeowners, vendors and other departments as necessary to resolve service requests in accordance with contract obligations while ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Process payments, cash-settlement offers, contractor dispatch requests, enforce contractor pricing agreements and submit Purchase Requests for parts and equipment as required.
- Adhere to established department methods and procedures along with call center metrics and quality assurance standards.
- Engage with homeowners and vendors in a professional, courteous manner according to department call handling and quality standards.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of home warranty contract terms and conditions.
- Achieve and maintain call handling, productivity, attendance and schedule adherence standards.
- Comply with all company policies, procedures and complete all required training.
- Regular attendance and strict schedule adherence is required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Two or more years of experience in a customer facing role within home warranty or insurance industry preferred.
- Excellent negotiation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior organizational, multi-tasking and customer service skills.
- Ability to contribute to a collaborative environment by consistently demonstrating teamwork, high motivation, positive behavior and effort to achieve goals and objectives.
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to define problems, collect data and draw valid conclusions based on the totality of the information.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to work with and meet deadlines.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and problem solve with minimal assistance.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and composure under pressure.
- Ability to type 30+ wpm while talking to a customer through a headset.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to work 40+ hours per week, including evenings, Saturday and overtime as required.
- Ability to meet attendance and schedule adherence requirements.
FNHW offers a competitive benefits package which includes
- Competitive compensation package
- Group Medical /Dental/Vision
- 401k with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company match
- Sick, vacation, holiday pay
- Service recognition program
Fidelity National Home Warranty’s parent company, Fidelity National Financial (FNF), is a leading Fortune 500 provider of title and specialty insurance. Repeatedly voted one of the “Best Big Companies in the U.S.” by Forbes magazine, it employs more than 20,000 in its growing family of companies. The rapid growth of the company through acquisition has created a wealth of career opportunities. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and tremendous advancement opportunities, you have come to the right place. Learn more about us at www.homewarranty.com.
Fidelity National Home Warranty is an Equal Opportunity & Everify Employer
Click Here To Apply