As an LPN with Riverdale Health Care Center, you will ensure that our patients get the care they need and that we have the necessary resources to provide it. Your hard work and meaningful efforts will help us to continue providing the highest quality healthcare possible. You will have direct impact on the quality of care that our patients receive and will do what it takes to provide the highest quality care. Your outcome-focused work will leave you feeling empowered at the end of each day because you’ll know you’ve made a difference in the lives of our patients.
- Supervises Certified Nurses Aides under direction of RN.
- Collects patient care data and monitors patient conditions and family dynamics based upon observation, history and nursing/medical diagnosis.
- Contributes to the development of the plan of care and discharge plan for the assigned patient.
- Implements patient care utilizing care plan, delegated medical orders and collaborates with health team members as necessary.
- Assists in evaluating outcomes of patient care planning and teaching and in revising the plan according to changing needs of the patient.
- Participates in the orientation and education of personnel and students.
- Documents the delivery of health care and nursing process in accordance with specific unit standards and hospital nursing policy.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize tasks/responsibilities and complete duties within allotted time.
- Knows the rationale for the effect of medications and treatments and correctly administer same.
- Obtains report from the nurse being relieved from duty and provides report to nurse coming on duty. Keeps Supervisor or other as appropriate informed about patient’s status and related matters. Performs or supervises complete, timely, and accurate documentation of patient care.
- Performs administration and documentation of medications, internal nutrition and treatments per physician’s orders and accurately records all care provided.
- Minimum requirements are a Graduate from an accredited school of licensed vocational nursing or licensed or licensed practical nursing with current state license in good standing. Two or more years of acute care or rehabilitation experience as a LPN is preferred.
- Current state license to practice as a LPN. Must maintain current provider CPR certification throughout employment. ACLS certification preferred.
Richland Center, WI 53581, USA
Click Here To Apply