At PopHealthCare, our mission is simple – leading the effort to reimagine how healthcare is delivered (www.pophealthcare.com). We are bold innovators, dedicated to making a difference and we hire wicked smart people!
We are currently hiring Community Health Advisors in Southeast Michigan. You must be able to work 20-29 hours per week continuously. As a Community Health Advisor, you will act in a liaison role with Medicare Advantage health plan members to conduct a telephonic questionnaire on social needs and provide members with information regarding community-based organizations and health plan benefits.
***NOTE** (During the Covid-19 pandemic all work is conducted telephonically . Once the pandemic is over and it is safe for home visits, you will be required to call and schedule appointments to complete the questionnaires face to face in the members’ homes.)
This position has a base pay in addition to bonus opportunity based on completed visits/questionnaires.
Essential Job Functions:
- Complete telephonic assessments to identify needs and provide resources
- Complete electronic documentation (calls, scheduling, questionnaire, etc.)
- Experience with healthcare, community resources, or customer service/telephone/ or call center setting preferred
- Our TOP Earning Community Health Advisors (CHA’s) display charisma, self- discipline, drive & resilience and are a comfort to our members- resulting in several dollars MORE per hour bonus earnings
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Knowledge of culture and values in the local community
- Must be a self-starter, and able to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Must have (or be able to obtain) high speed internet with up to 5Mb download and 1Mb upload (must be installed before you can start)
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Ability to use computer technology provided remotely and in field operations required
- Must be able to work Monday – Friday, 12pm-5pm for the First 90 DAYS.
PopHealthCare is an equal opportunity/equal access employer
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Click Here To Apply