HealthSource Saginaw (HSS) is looking for an Outpatient Therapist passionate about the work they do and who enjoy working in a fast paced, patient centered environment. You will be challenged by the dynamic environment, where you will work as a pivotal member of the staff, to exceed company goals and foster teamwork. If you want to play an integral role in providing care and support to patients, then consider working for us. As an HSS employee, you will become part of our team of outstanding people working together to improve the physical and emotional health of the lives we touch each and every day.
HSS provides tuition assistance and a comprehensive benefit package including paid time off, major medical, prescription, vision, dental, defined contribution plan with up to 7% employer match, health reimbursement account, flex-spending account and short and long term disability. HSS is a qualifying employer for the Public Loan Student Forgiveness (PLSF) program.
- Licensed Master’s Social Worker or Licensed Professional Counselor.
- Experience working in behavioral outpatient clinic providing individual and group therapy.
- Approved CPR certification.
- Complete Psychosocial Assessments on assigned patients.
- Develop Individualized Treatment Plans for assigned patients
- Complete Quarterly Reviews every 90 days based upon progress toward Treatment Goals.
- Complete Individual and Group Therapy Progress Notes.
- Provide evidence-based individual and group therapy for persons experiencing a mental illness and/or substance abuse problem.
- Adhere to various standards and codes of practice, for all administrative agencies, that apply to outpatient treatment clinics.
- Uphold open communication for all patient matters.
- Monitor medical record for accuracy and effective service utilization.
- Coordinate discharge planning and serves as a patient advocate/case manager providing referral resources.
- Assist in community outreach activities; such as community education, outreach programs, in-service trainings, developing community contacts and identifying community sources for referral development, etc.
- Maintain up-to-date and appropriate information for patient’s records/charts.
- Adhere to Behavioral Professional Services policies/procedures.
Click Here To Apply