We are looking to add the following to our team:
Amerit Fleet Solutions is looking to hire a Mobile Diesel Technician. The Mobile Service Center Technician will be responsible for the timely repair and preventative maintenance of fleet vehicles including light-medium duty vans and utility trucks along with a fleet of light duty diesel vehicles. We’re looking for a technician that is a self-starter, motivated, and able to work by themselves.
Must have a valid driver’s license – Service truck, laptop, and gas card provided.
Work is required onsite within an assigned region – Concord, Benicia, Antioch areas
Note – this is not an on call position, set shift and paid drive time between locations included.
Compensation: based off experience, training, and/or certifications. Paid weekly, every Friday.
- Must be able to work up to 50 hours weekly (OT rates apply)
- Prepare vehicle records and report both manually and on a computer
- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance to light to medium duty vehicles
- Perform safety inspections of equipment and prepare safety documentation required
- Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
- Inspect and perform work on the under parts of vehicles
- Access any area of the equipment or vehicle to perform necessary maintenance
- Move parts to and from the job site and remove or install these parts on vehicles
- Parts inventory management
- Maintain general upkeep/maintenance of MSC
- Respond to off-site client requests as needed
- Interact with clients through both email or phone as necessary
- Perform other duties as required
Benefits: includes medical, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, vacation and sick time, paid holidays, 401K, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, growth opportunities, and more.
Amerit Fleet Solutions, a certified DVBE, (disabled veteran business enterprise) is the largest provider of comprehensive, customizable fleet management solutions for large-scale public and private vehicle fleets. As a single-source fleet management service provider, we offer clients unprecedented economies of scale, bottom-line value, visibility and control, continuous improvement and comprehensive business analysis capabilities.
$30.00 / hour
Where is the apply button?
The employer chose to begin the process with a phone call. If interested, please call them during the date and time they provided.
This is an ad for a phone-based application process which will be conducted by a third party. Indeed makes no guarantee about the accuracy of the ad’s details.
This employer may indicate that they may be willing to make offers on the spot. This is not a guarantee of a job offer.
Click Here To Apply