Paxton Countertops is the leading countertop manufacturer located in Lansing, Michigan. With over 40 years’ experience in the countertop manufacturing process, we strive to be the best at what we do, resulting in satisfied customers each and every time.
Are you seeking employment with a fun, growing, family owned company? Do you like to meet new people every day? Do you hold our Core Values (intuitive, selfless, moral, good example, hard working & positive attitude)? You may have found your match! We are hiring a showroom host/hostess to make a lasting first impression for all our customers! You are essentially the first face our customers see!
- Welcome guests to the venue, assisting them to the showroom for sales, slab viewings, contract sign-offs, deposits or pick-ups, filling out customer info sheet and notifying sales staff of guests, process new leads within our software system.
- Responsible for all front end scanning and filing within the showroom
- assist the sales team with thank you cards, promotional mailers and cheeseboard giveaways
- Attend sales meetings, take notes
- Greet customers upon their departure
- Maintain a clean reception area, overall organization and upkeep of the showroom including samples, literature and supply inventory
- Answer incoming calls and address customers’ queries
Our Showroom schedule is Monday-Friday 9:00 am- 6:00 pm, Saturday 10:00 am-2:00 pm. Working schedule can very within those hours. Must be available to work most Saturdays.
- Demonstrable customer-service skills
- Excellent communication skills (via phone and in-person)
- A courteous, helpful attitude towards customer service.
- Successful history of working in a fast-paced environment .
- Record of outstanding attendance and punctuality.
- Proven record of quality work and attention to detail.
- Must be a team player with the ability to focus on client fulfillment.
- Self-directed work, capable of staying on tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to adjust on the go.
- Self-motivated, intuitive.
- Drug screen and background check are required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills required.
- Good organizational skills.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Starting Hourly Pay Rate $12-$14
Click Here To Apply