Horsham Center for Jewish Life of North Wales, PA is looking for Registered Nurses (RNs) experienced in skilled care to support our team!
Position: Charge Nurse
Shifts: 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am – every other weekend
Unit: Transitional Care
Our pleasant home-like environment is second to our excellent quality caring professional staff, come join our team today! We are currently seeking enthusiastic RNs. We value all of our employees and do our best to foster their growth. With us you have the opportunity to advance and gain knowledge in different areas of skilled nursing. We have a strong, dedicated team and we are looking to continue building a team of highly dedicated and quality-minded players, and we invite you to be a part of the team!
- Your chance to work for a fun and supportive team that truly values you!
- Monthly employee appreciation activities
- Management is friendly, caring, and approachable
- Tuition assistance offered to qualified staff
- Admit, transfer and discharge patients/residents.
- Completes all paper work necessary regarding each of the above processes. Assumes responsibilities of charge nurse for all CNA’s.
- Monitoring patients/residents, notifying patient, family, physician and facility staff of any significant COC and ensure nursing care provided conform to care plans and all policies and procedures. Prepare and administer medications via PO, g tubes, IV (if certified), SC, IM as ordered by physician. Ensure narcotics records are accurate for assigned shift.
- Properly return/dispose of discontinued medications.
- Receive phone orders from physicians and record on physician order form.
- Transcribe physicians orders to patient’s MAR’s. Notify pharmacy of new/change of orders.
- Daily documentation on all wounds.
- Report any of these occurrences to their nurse managers.
- Must have State RN license
- CPR card
- TB test & Physical within the last year
- Drug screen, background check and reference checks are performed before hiring.
Imperial Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.
1425 Horsham Rd, North Wales, PA 19454, USA
Click Here To Apply