SoCal 99 Ranch Market Food Processing Center is now hiring Receivers!
99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States, with over 50 store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Virginia and more to come! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expands, we have new positions open. We welcome new members to join and grow alongside the family!
- Receive and inspect vendor or internal shipments to ensure products meet standards and regulations.
- Identity damaged, mislabelling products and following established standard operating procedures return them to vendors.
- Organize products to the designated places based on receiving procedures.
- Input, update, and modify purchase orders, labeling, storage information and product logging information through internal inventory system and HACCP.
- Keeps a clean, safe working environment and reports potential risks to managers.
- Coordinate with merchandising managers to monitor inventory deliveries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience as a receiver in a retail setting preferred.
- Good computer skills, communication skills, and time management.
- Detail-orientated, active listening and critical thinking personality.
- Experience in using fork lift and other processing equipment.
- Ability to stand for extended periods and to lift up to 25+ lbs objects.
- Accommodate to flexible work schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Bilingual English/Mandarin is preferred!
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Employment Type: Full Time, 5 days/ week
- Schedule: early shift may starts at 5 am and late shift may ends at 8:30 pm
- Location: 6491 Caballero, Buena Park, CA 90620
- Salary: DOE
- Comprehensive medical insurance, dental insurance and life insurance
- Paid vacations and sick leaves.
- Employee discount.
For more information, please visit https://www.99ranch.com/careers
Our goal is to be a recognized leader in the industry while providing a great workplace for employees. Please note the job descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the position. They do not cover all the details of skills, duties, or responsibilities required for the positions. Thus, they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all skills, duties, and responsibilities required for personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as instructed by management. Skills, duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. We are an E.E.O. employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Shipping & receiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mandarin (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place