Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Recruiter for our Talent Acquisition team in Dallas, Texas! This position will support various positions throughout the manufacturing and distribution locations.
- Confers with management to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications and skills.
- Develops recruitment strategies to proactively source and recruit the right talent based on defined job criteria and competencies.
- Utilizes internet recruiting sources identify potential candidates and sending recruiting emails, building a strong talent pipeline for our company’s current and future staffing needs.
- Reviews and screens applications/resumes and phone interviews candidates to obtain work history, education, training, job skills and salary requirements. Provides candidate information regarding the organization and the position.
- Consults with management to identify and recommend the most qualified candidates.
- Evaluates the recruiting process and identifies process improvement opportunities.
- Develops and maintains network of contacts with 3rd party vendors and business partners such as, search firms, employment agencies, consultants, and college placement offices to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Responsible for achieving identified talent acquisition goals.
- Develops, implements and reports on recruiting metrics to measure success of initiatives, processes, and programs.
- Assists writing and developing job descriptions and identifying competencies as needed.
- Researches, recommends and implements creative recruiting techniques as needed.
- Develops and coordinates internal and external job postings.
- Conducts training and provides materials for hiring managers to increase skills in interviewing and assessment of candidates.
- Responsible for job fair arrangements and setups.
- Some over night travel required.
- Performs other duties and supports special projects as assigned.
Education and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related area,
- Working knowledge of laws, regulations, practices and procedures in HR (ie. EEO, Affirmative Action legislation, etc.) as it relates to hiring practices.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), HRIS systems, and internet recruiting techniques.
- ATS: Success Factors experience preferred.
- 4+ years of recruiting experience required in manufacturing and distribution center
- Experience should combine knowledge of sourcing techniques with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Follow-through skills.
- Strong organizational and customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work with all levels within the organization.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families – Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
Click Here To Apply