Job Title: Full time/Part time LVN Shift 7pm-7am. Sunday-Wednesday.
New Graduates encouraged to Apply.
Location: Chatsworth, California.
Pay rate $27-$30
Licensed Practical/Vocational Home Health Nurse for Private Duty Nursing in patients’ home, and out in the community. Nurse with experience working with clients with intellectual disability, could be verbal or non-verbal, non-ambulatory, with Gastrostomy tube feeding.
Nurse is responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of an RN at home and out in the community. Responsibilities include following the plan of care and providing treatments G/T feeding, Medication administration, Assessment, Nebulizer treatment, and Repositioning for comfort.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities: Provides direct patient care such as Skilled Nursing assessment, G/T feeding via pump, V/S, Seizure monitoring and precaution, Medication administration and monitoring, Behavior redirection home safety, and assisting with ADL’s, and reporting changes to RN.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care.
- Skilled Nursing assessment, V/S and medication management
- Seizure monitoring and precaution. Behavior redirection
Position Qualifications: Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited practical nurse or vocational nursing program.
- Current and Active Vocational Nurse License in the state of California
- Minimum of 6 months LVN experience in Acute care or Home health Nursing.
Job Title/Position: Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills.
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification/LVN License.
- Current Health physical, and TB screening or Chest X-ray
- Background check and fingerprinting required by Company.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $27.00 – $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Signing bonus
Masks, Hand sanitizers and Gloves will be provided by employer.
- LVN: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- LVN License (Required)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Click Here To Apply