HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Circuit Finish Cell Operator – D Shift – Friday – Sunday – 6 pm – 6 am
Medical Benefits Start on Day 1 of Employment
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Operates machines and production equipment safely in accordance with instructions
- Sets up or adjusts equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Monitors the quality of output to identify or discard re-manufacture faulty products
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed
- Circuit Finish Cell Operator – lvl II– The operator will routinely run one or more operational pieces of equipment associated within the Circuit Finish processing areas. (Copper Plating, HASL Plating, ENIG Plating). This job requires 100% of their time producing product or 100 % direct labor.
What we offer
- Ensures that all processes are followed according to job routers, process specifications, engineering change orders (ECO’s), and standard work procedures in a safe operating manner. When in doubt, stops and asks cell coordinator, supervisor or manager for assistance.
- Ensures that all required quality testing gets completed within product specification and documented appropriately with the actual test results reading.
- Performs and records all transactions and Labor Reporting accurately.
- Reports all non-conforming products to the cell coordinator, supervisor or manager. Accurately fills out the NCR form for all non-conforming materials and places it in the assigned non-conforming materials area.
Who we are looking for
- HS Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 3-6 months sustained employment in a manufacturing environment
- Able to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Basic computer and mathematical skills.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
JOB ID: 21014220
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: 1-866-836-7067
Click Here To Apply