Permanent Part-Time Receptionist/Billing clerk
We are looking for a health minded receptionist/billing clerk for a chiropractic office. Some of the duties include, answering phones, scheduling patients, filing, billing insurance and patients, data entry and general office work.
This is for approximately 20-25 hours per week. Mondays (9am to 7pm), Wednesdays (9am to 7pm) and Fridays (9am to 5pm) with occasional Tuesdays. Benefits include; pay plus earned vacation days, weekends and holidays off, retirement savings plan, life insurance, short and long term disability, free chiropractic care for you in a low stress environment.
The ideal candidate will be:
- a people person – easy to talk to and friendly
- health minded
- Self motivated
- A quick learner
- Detail oriented
- computer literate
- Patient and able to deal with insurance companies and patients who might be in pain.
Chiropractic/Medical office knowledge and insurance billing experience is a huge plus, but not required.
Associates or Vocational/Technical degree with an emphasis in the secretarial, coding and billing is desired but not required
Related keywords: data entry, accounting, accounting clerk, billing clerk, billing
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
All Employees and patients are asked to wear a mask and all hard surfaces are cleaned between patient visits. We also utilize an air purification system in the office.
- Are you available to work Monday’s and Wednesday’s from 9:00am to 7:00pm and Friday’s from 9:00am to 5:00pm with occasional Tuesday’s?
- Do you have Chiropractic office experience as an employee or patient?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- billing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply