Generous benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance and company-paid life insurance start on your 60th day. 401(k) with annual company match starts on your 90th day. Paid holidays, tuition assistance program, and more!
The Warehouse Selector III fills customer orders by pulling open-case and full-case products from warehouse storage slots.
The typical schedule for this position is:
- Shift starts at 7:30 am, Monday – Friday
Some schedule flexibility is preferred.
- Read or scan labels to identify slot location, product description, and quantity required for each order.
- Pull correct quantities of open-case items and place in tote (use multiple totes if needed) to complete order.
- Pull correct quantities of full-case items and lift onto conveyor line, pallet, or cart.
- Transport selected full-case product, using power equipment if needed.
- Work safely to prevent injury and damage to people and products.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you okay with doing a drug screen and having a background check?
- Are you 18 years of age, and older?
- Do you have any warehouse experience? If so what kind, and for how long?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- On the road
Click Here To Apply