At Connect America, we have helped aging Americans and other at-risk populations live safely in their own homes for over a decade. With the easy-to-use personal emergency response, remote patient monitoring and medication management systems, Connect America processes more than 250,000 emergency signals and data transmissions each month and has protected more than 1 million lives.
Connect America is the largest independent provider of medical alert systems in North America. More than 1,000 provider partners and health plans in the U.S. trust Connect America as the safe choice for delivering the right care at the right time. Our organization has been named to Philly Happening’s Best Place to Work list for the past two years, and our award-winning customer service team has been selected as Best Service Award from Today’s Caregiver- 2019-2020. Additionally, our healthcare division has won Top Ten Home Healthcare Solutions Provider awards over the past two years.
At Connect America, we treat all our customers and team members ethically and respectfully, creating relationships built on trust. We work as supportive team members, developing customer solutions in a collaborative manner. If you are dedicated, compassionate, and a team player, come be a part of a company that makes a positive difference in the lives of those we serve.
Our headquarters are located close to the city of Philadelphia, in Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Learn more at www.connectamerica.com.
Our employees are driven by our mission to protect and save the lives of senior citizens through trustworthy products and reliable services that are affordable and easy to use. We are inspired to save lives!
Handle outbound calls to verify customer information
- Providing excellent customer service
- Processing updates to customer information in Salesforce database.
- Following up on Pending items
- Support to other team members when/where is needed
- Communicating any delays in deadlines with the Service Manager
- Maintain confidentiality of all information with the Business office
- Perform other duties assigned by the Service Manager
- High School diploma and/or GED
- Prior call center/customer service experience preferred
- Working Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Connect America is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. We participate in the E-Verify program in our hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
Click Here To Apply