Seeking hospitality driven store manager for our Kirkland and Seattle locations.
Compensation for the Store Manager role starts at $40,000 with additional great benefits (see end of job description).
Do you want to work at one of the most fun and dynamic small businesses in the Seattle area? Can you help drive sales of our French macarons, champagne and other delicious treats and improve the operations of our stores? If so, this opportunity could be for you!
Lady Yum is a boutique shop dedicated to providing artisan French macarons, a large variety of wines and champagnes, and delicious, local specialty food and gifts.
Lady Yum is looking for a true leader, a Store Manager who will hire, train, schedule and motivate our awesome teams of counter staff at one or more of our 4 different locations around Seattle. We are seeking someone who puts people first and is excited to help make our stores fun, welcoming, unforgettable and engaging and a place that will keep employees loyal and our customers coming back.
Experienced and serious candidates are invited to apply. Be sure to include a cover letter, resume and references.
Store Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Build authentic connections with your customers and role model best practices when serving guests
- Share what’s awesome about Lady Yum: our philosophy, our macarons, our local products, our people
- Ensure that each store consistently delivers the highest quality service, products and cleanliness, every single day
- Develop or enhance operational tools, checklists, processes and procedures to optimize the efficiency and productivity of our people and our operations
- Actively oversee, inspire and challenge team members; hold them accountable for delivering quality products and exceptional customer service and be truly committed to their happiness and success
- Ensure that all employees receive the necessary training, coaching and support to perform their duties
- Create schedules that optimize the needs of the business, our team members and our customers
- Use our tools to plan and achieve operational goals in each store, including budgets, schedules, inventory reports and cash management
- Order products directly from our vendors or coordinate with our corporate office to maintain food, beverage and retail pars
- Work to maximize the financial performance and profits of each store
- Analyze budgets and P&Ls and adjust operations to optimize performance
- Ensure compliance with all health, safety, and other guidelines
You should have:
- 4+ years in the hospitality industry. Restaurant or hotel experience a plus.
- 2+ years in a leadership/supervisory position
- Associates degree in Restaurant Management, Food Service Administration, or related field required; Bachelor’s degree preferred or relevant progressive job-related experience in retail, restaurant or service organization
- Champagne and wine knowledge
- Excellent analytical and financial management skills
- Be dependable and reliable
- Strong communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in current hospitality trends – food, parties, events, cocktails, wine & beer
- MS Office and other online platforms and tools experience
- Ability to work 50 hours per week, including some nights and weekends
Some of our benefits:
- Salary starts at $40,000 or DOE
- Majority paid medical insurance. Dental, Vision, and Life insurance also offered
- 3 weeks paid time off
- Employer matched 401k program after 1 year of service.
- Career advancement possibilities in our growing company
- $100 monthly in-store credit at any Lady Yum store and a generous discount on other products.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Bonus pay
Customers are required to wear masks, and plastic partitions are present at register stations. Self-screening required by all employees.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Supervising Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Ops Manager
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply