Speech Language Pathologists needed! Do you want to work for a company who truly cares about its employees and does not deal with all that stressful business drama? Don’t want to drive all day? We are a family-owned and oriented pediatric speech and occupational therapy clinic in Wylie, Texas!
We give you the opportunity to build your own case load. We compensate better than most home health agencies, schools, and clinics in DFW! It is all out-patient (in clinic) pediatric speech therapy.
The clinic has a very cozy and family like atmosphere. No driving around all day and dealing with the business politics that most agencies make you deal with. We want you to focus on your patients, and only your patients! We give you your own therapy room that is fully loaded with all the equipment you need. Your therapy room includes a children’s desk, children chairs, shelf for toys and equipment, wall art, diffuser, your own desk, and a computer!
We do not hire and fire every other month, we want someone who wants to commit long term and be sure they have job security. We want someone who will be apart of our FAMILY here at Synaptic Pediatric Therapies!
- YOU MUST BE LAID BACK AND ENJOY THE THERAPY YOU DO FOR YOUR PATIENTS!
- Current Texas State Licenses in Speech-Language Pathology
- Education level: Masters
- Spanish speaking is preferred.
- Experience working with children with a variety of communicative disorders (with apraxia, phonological disorders, autism, and other developmental disabilities) for pediatrics is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Master’s (Preferred)
- Texas SLP License (Preferred)
- One location
Company’s Facebook page:
Click Here To Apply