Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is now accepting applications for full and part-time Servers and Bartenders at our location in Collegeville PA
Firebirds is located at Providence Town Center right off the 422 exit for Phoenixville/Collegeville. If you want be on a team that works together creating and serving fresh, delicious food in a fun, casual upscale environment, then Firebirds is the career for you.
Our employees at Firebirds are friendly and attentive with a passion for great food, service and WARM hospitality. We offer a conscious management approach towards our purpose, which is to serve our stakeholders, enrich their experiences and exceed their expectations.
Are you the special person we’re looking for?
– Do you pride yourself on delivering a world-class dining experience?
– Are you able to demonstrate your passion for food and hospitality?
– Do you have the ability to read Guests and create a memorable time for each and every Guest?
– Do you welcome the challenge to continually improve and grow?
– Medical & Prescription Drug Coverage
– Meal discounts
– Flexible Schedule
– Career Advancement Opportunities
Apply online at https://www.firebirdsrestaurants.com/careers
Or apply in person Monday-Friday between the hours of 2:00pm – 4:00pm.
Compensation: Hourly Pay Based on Position + Experience
Let’s Get Fired Up!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $17.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $11.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Upscale casual restaurant
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Provide excellent customer service by taking orders, preparing them efficiently, and building a rapport with clientele
- Handle card and cash transactions, ensuring that all funds in the cash drawer are accounted for by the end of the shift
- Keep an eye on patron intoxication levels and respond appropriately
- Identify belligerent customers, and work with management when needed to maintain a safe environment
- Clean the bar and the surrounding area of spills and other messes as needed
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply