The Parts Clerk performs a variety of general support tasks for the Parts Department including vendor invoice accounting, purchase order reconciliation, daily stock submissions, and damage or shortage claims. The Clerk verifies, allocates, and posts transactions into proper spreadsheets and ensures transaction back-up documents are properly maintained. In addition, this position will be a back-up to the Parts Cashier. The Parts Clerk must have strong skills in problem solving, documentation, and research and strong computer skills. Some Saturdays will be required.
The ideal candidate has a high school diploma or equivalent, some college, and at least one year of experience in a position of similar responsibility. Candidates must be detail-oriented and good with numbers and proficient with ADP/CDK software and with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Completes vendor invoice accounting and daily postings to ADP/CDK
- Submits daily stock orders
- Submits damage and/or shortage claims
- Reconciles credit card purchases
- Acts as a back up for the Cashier
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of relevant experience
- Reconciliation experience
- Cashiering experience
- Strong computer and internet skills, including ADP/CDK and Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact professionally with customers, vendors, and staff
- Strong attention to detail and interest in accuracy
- Highly professional and dependable
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Become a member of a winning team that offers growth opportunities, excellent earning potential, and leadership that fosters engaged employees. Jim Burke Ford Lincoln is one of the top five Ford dealers in California and a recipient of the Ford Motor Company President’s Award—the highest honor bestowed upon a dealership. The dealership corporation was founded in 1913 and is one of the oldest in the nation. With almost 300 employees, our vision of “Building lasting relationships” has become the cornerstone of everything we do.
We are always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this job application!
- An AWESOME place to work!
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Generous Discounts on Sales/Service/Rental
- Voluntary Benefits
- Paid Training
- Uniforms (For applicable position)
Click Here To Apply