Join Our Leasing Team!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Leasing Consultant to join the multisite teams at The Central, Stencil, and East Union Apartments! This multisite mid-rise community is located in the heart of Seattle. This position will work with both teams, with options to float to other local properties. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their skills and join an excellent team!
Schedule: Full-time; Thursday-Monday
Leasing Consultant Salary & Benefits:
- Salary DOE +bonus opportunities!
- $150 commission per signed lease
- $75 commission per renewal (split between entire onsite staff)
- 100% Medical insurance paid for non-tobacco users, 80% covered for tobacco users
- Dental insurance options covered at 100% + vision insurance options
- *Eligible for consideration for a 30% housing discount at the property (*NOTE: this discount is not available at all properties, please inquire with the hiring manager during the interview process if this is an option for this position).
- $20,000 life insurance policy
- Long-term disability coverage
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Program/Hotline
- Discounted Pet Insurance rates + additional voluntary benefit options
- $300 annual professional development/tuition reimbursement
- 19 days off per year + 7 paid holidays
- Employer-matched 401k plan
- Training opportunities and career progression/growth plans!
Leasing Consultant Job Responsibilities:
- Oversees the resident life cycle from the time a lead is initiated until move-out.
- Maintains a professional and friendly atmosphere in the leasing office and throughout the community for all current and prospective residents and clients.
- Conducts community tours and showcases the community features, benefits, and amenities.
- Regularly follows up with prospective residents via phone and email.
- Maintains close communication with maintenance team to ensure work orders are being completed and units are move-in ready
- Completes all lease and renewal applications, assists with application verification, and notifies prospective residents of results.
- Responsible for shopping competitors and sharing your findings with the Community Manager and on-site team.
- Inspects models and vacant units daily to ensure cleanliness.
- Answers incoming phone calls and emails and responds to inquiries in a timely fashion.
- Oversees ongoing resident relations and assists with planning and hosting resident events and activities
- Contributes to a positive team environment and happy resident base.
Leasing Consultant Qualifications:
- Prior leasing experience required
- Weekends required
- Excellent customer service, sales, and closing skills required
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office required, experience with Yardi, CRM, and On-Site preferred
- Desire to learn and take initiative on projects and tasks
- Pro-active problem solver with the ability to follow company policies, mystery shop guidelines, and fair housing laws
- Driven team player looking to bring a positive energy to the team
Who We Are
Thrive (https://www.thrivecommunities.com/) is an award winning residential property management firm headquartered in Seattle, ranked as one of the Puget Sound Business Journal’s Best Workplaces in Washington for four consecutive years! We are dedicated to our boutique approach to property management and building communities that flourish, which stems from hiring strong associates to grow with Team Thrive!
Diversity is celebrated at Thrive as we believe it makes us a better company. Our hope is that each associate feels welcomed, respected, and appreciated for their unique contributions. From our hiring practices, performance reviews, raise decisions, and opportunities for promotions, Thrive follows consistent and fair practices to ensure all Thrive employees and potential employees have an equal opportunity for employment and advancement based on merit, and are not discriminated against because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, pregnancy-related conditions, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or on any other legally protected basis. Our Human Resources department works with teams to make reasonable accommodations for those that require assistance in being able to participate in the interview process or meet the requirements of their position.
Background Check & Drug Screen Policy
Thrive Communities conducts background checks and drug screens after the conditional offer of employment is accepted, in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Candidates will be asked to authorize these screenings and results will be reviewed by a designated HR representative.
Any individual who has been convicted of any of the following within the last seven years will be denied employment:
- Any felonies
- Theft or robbery (not including attempted theft)
- Breach of trust
- Property Damage, Malicious Mischief, and Arson
- Sales, distribution, manufacturing, cultivating of a controlled substance
- Offenses involving violence and sex offenses or child sex offenses
- Pending cases that involve any of the above listed charges (candidates may re-apply after the case is finalize and there is a disposition)
The 4-panel drug screen tests for the following:
- Amphetamines including Methamphetamine
- Cocaine Metabolites
- Opiates including Codeine and Morphine
- Phencyclidine (“PCP”)
Thrive Communities reserves the right to modify this policy at any time without notice.
Click Here To Apply